maandag 1 april 2013

FOREVER

THE WOLVES OF MERCY FALLS TRILOGY #3 : FOREVER
Sam has always loved Grace. As a wolf, he watched her from afar. As a boy, he held her in his arms.

Now facing the possibility of a life without her, he will do anything to keep her safe. Even if it means facing his demons. Even if it risks everything he has.

Anything, as long as their love can survive...

REVIEW:
In this final book I had the feeling that we were going through a somewhat similar story as the first book, but now it's Sam who is on the verge of losing Grace, and now we have Cole who is searching for a cure for werewolves.
I think it was beautiful how Sam was so devastated from the thought of loosing Grace that he risks everything so that he can be with her.
I didn't like the ending though, it wasn't really a solution, the question I had after finishing this book was "well, did it work??".
Because I had this question at the end I was really happy that I wasn't so pulled into the story to be bothered by it. This is not a good thing though, authors have to make their readers want to know how the book ends so I have it 3,5 roses, because the story was still great and some aspects of this book really did get me.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten